8.05.2009

Wherever you may dwell ... put on for your city !

Toronto is the shit. I've always known this, but this Caribana Weekend has allowed me to appreciate my city that much more. My girlfriend and i didn't go to Caribanna but we refused to stay in Brampton during the best weekend of the summer so we headed downtown. What opened my eyes the most was seeing a whole bunch of Americans taking pictures of buildings in the city. Buildings that i don't even know the names of. For this simple reason i've decided to create a post of my trip downtown, as if i was a tourist. Here i go !I'm not sure if there are street cars in the rest of the GTA, but the only ones i've seen are downtown. God bless streetcars.I love this picture. This was taken on Queen St. W & the C.N Tower is just chillin. Okay i'll get more in depth.
Ahem, The CN Tower, located in downtown Toronto, Canada, is a communications and observation tower standing 553.33 metres (1,815.4 ft) tall. It surpassed the height of the Ostankino Tower while still under construction in 1975, becoming the tallest free-standing structure on land in the world .


This is Old City Hall, i didn't know that before, and i used to walk by it every morning for 2 months. Shame on me. It's beautifull.


As we passed The Old Town Hall, i told my friend. "Hey lets take a picture by the fountain thingy" It's called Nathan Phillip Square. There was a homeless man causing a whole lot of mess up in there. lol.

We spent the whole day Vintage shopping, and then, back to quare one again. no square one is a mall, this is Dudas Square. It was pretty live at night. Younge street was full of American Boys and Cool Rental Cars. I Love T.O

No comments:

Post a Comment