8.26.2009

Come out, come out wherever you are!

The other day, Christine and I were angrily discussing the lack of males in Brampton we're attracted to, not that there isn't any handsome guys, its just that their wardrobe is usually a distraction from their looks. I'm the kind of person who is more attracted to how a person puts themselves together rather than their facial features. We realized that we are no longer attracted to the "goon" or the "gangster" unfortunately they seem to out number the amount of well dressed boys in Brampton.....where are they!? Anyway, below are pictures of guys who caught my eye. Lord knows that if they lived here my mind would not be focused on leaving this place. These boys are absolutely adorable *drool* Ahhhh.....

-Danielle


3 comments:

  1. ouuuuuu number three stole my heart Dan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third guy loooks like he stinks and the first guy is gay

    ReplyDelete