8.10.2009

I'm feeling like life is bitter sweet.


I can't help but think about my life right now.
There's so much to LOVE, but then there is so much to hate.
& i can't help but wonder to myself whether I'm living my life to the fullest. Is everything I'm doing right? What am i destined to be.
If i were to have watched my life blossom from afar, sort of like a fly on the wall, would i be everything i am now?
Would i have the same interests, would i like the same food?
Wear the same threads? & then i think, some things are better left unthought of.

It's funny because we really don't appreciate the sweeter things in life. I got off the bus last week & a little boy in a wheelchair was with his mom. He was so happy, he screamed "this was the greatest day ever!" His wheelchair didn't steal his joy, yet little things that happen to the fortunate people in this world leave us so bitter.

I'm making a vow to appreciate everyone, and everything.
When you look at the world in a broad perspective
you begin to grow as an individual.

Your intellect matures & maybe if I'm lucky I'll find a fly dude
with nice jeans and the same direction...

Stay Lint. - Cee
Picture credit - M.M ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment