8.16.2009

School Style


As we all know, school is around the corner. I know it's depressing, but it's true. Ugh. I am one of many students who attend a catholic school and who is forced to hide my individualism in a uniform, however; I've gotten extremely bored with it and found it necessary to find ways to spice it up, and i don't just mean colored socks. I found Gossip Girl gave me so much inspiration...unfortunately our dress code is way more strict than theirs (we'd get sent home for wearing heels) *tear* it's a shame, Gossip Girl has impeccable and unique style combined in their uniform (oh how i wish we had blazers!) Anyway, even with the plain old cardigan and grey trouser, it isn't impossible to add some flair :). Adding bright and colorful accessories such as bracelets, bangles, earrings, head bands, hats, glasses, necklaces,belts and bags can do so much, just don't throw it on all at once! I wish Brampton had more people willing to take fashionable risks around here..sigh..only Christine understands that these people don't appreciate it. Smh.

Well I guess that's all for now,
-Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I understand... i live in brampton and i go to augustine. i am already thinking of how to tailer my unfirom to make it look different. not quite sure yet. i have already added a zipper to my sweater and mad it a zipper caridigain sweater vest

    ReplyDelete
  2. You added a zipper to your cardigan? That's so cool! I'm gonna try to make a blog on other ways you can personalize your uniform, good idea with the zipper though!

    ReplyDelete