8.30.2009

Rest In Peace Dj AM

"DJ AM -- the celebrity club disc jockey known for dating starlets, collecting hundreds of sneakers and surviving a horrific plane crash - was found dead an apparent overdose in his SoHo apartment today, police said." - NYP

The blog music is in memory of Dj AM. You did your thing.
Here's what ' Twitta ' has to say
Kid Cudi (@KidCudi)i dont even kno wut to say right now. a true talent and supporter of mine since day 1. RIP to the big homie forever, DJ AM
Xzibit (@MrXtoThaZ)WTF??? I JUST READ DJ AM PASSED!?! this is really sad news for me...
DJ Whoo Kid (@DJWhooKid)Holy Shit! Not AM !! I almost crashed my car reading this tweet!! Damn!!!!!!
Lindsay Lohan (@Sevinnyne6126)i can't believe this.. i'm in shock. why? why? r.i.p. adam
Travis Barker (@trvsbrkr)Don't know how i am gonna play 2night but i am for AM. My brother is gone.i love u and miss u, i'll never forget all the good times we had. ... I'll never forget everything we've been thru and every time i play the drums i'll think of you. U were an amazing friend/DJ/human being. Rest In Peace my brother, this really f***s me up.
Alchemist (@AlanTheChemist)I love you my brother and u knew cause I told u everytime! We lived 3 lifetimes worth of memories! I'll never forget.

1 comment: