8.26.2009

Back to School Basics !

Hello Everyone ! So i was looking through my calender, and i realized school is fast approaching. Ahh ! I'm pretty excited. Any who, i wanted to make a list of Back to School Basics. Here i gooooo. -Cee

1. Jean Jacket. 2. Blazer - These two items are a nice addition to any outfit.
1. Corduroy Skinny's 2. Distressed Denim - These two pieces can go a long way, not only are cords a good pant choice but they can be straight leg as well as skinny. Distressed denim looks best in light colors in my opinion, and a cuffed leg just adds more of a messy look to the jeans[in a good way ]






1. Deep Neck Basic Pocket Tee 2. Boat neck retro Top 3. Burnout Tee - I deep neck pocket tee is pretty basic, you can wear it with leggings, jeans, and skirts. I think the Boat neck is pretty cool too, especially with chains and accessories, the Burnout Tee made a mark this summer! Burnout tanks are pretty nice too. There are so many types of Tee's i didn't want to add too many.

1. Cardigan 2. Denim Overshirt 3. Vintage Sports Sweater - I love these items because sometimes you just aren't in the mood to dress up. These are so comfy, and still nice at the same time. You can wear the Denim Overshirt with legging and a skinny belt. Niceee.

1. Vintage Pullover 2. Floral Tunic 3. Ruffle Front Tunic - I call these Basics optional. Everyone has their own style and preference. These random pieces are all satisfying to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment