9.18.2009

CUDDER- Man On the Moon Review


Finnnaallllyyy, how I've been waiting for the album to drop. With all the album push backs, I kinda got scared that I'd lose interest and just decide to download the tracks. I bought the album yesterday, turned that bad boy on this morning...album is beautiful. From when I turned it on I was addicted, I cant knock any song on it the worst song on it is Day N nite... and I'm sure if I just heard it then it wouldnt be. I nearly skipped class to finish the whole album (15 songs), when I had to shower I left the door open to not miss any tracks. Now I know I'm definitely exaggerating on the quality of the album, but I'm already a cudder fan so this dropping is like heaven. The album is very creative, set up like a movie and each track falls under a act. I give the album a 7/10 but for a rookie album its gold definitely 9/10. There isnt that much features, and where there are features they are minor artists on the album include :MGMT, CHIP THA RIPPER, KANYE WEST, COMMON, AND RATATAT. The 12.99 I spent on the album was definitely worth, if you havent heard it...please do so your missing out boyyyyy. If you slept on kid cudi sorry my dude, if your late dont worry I'll ignore that. Stay tuned definitely will post some songs up...

Deezy out...

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this album, Kid Cudi is something original, new & fresh to the game.
    & probably, the only artist to pull off this stuff.

    ReplyDelete