7.28.2009

Here I go!

















It's a breath of fresh air knowing at the end of the day I have my Lint. family.

My name is Danielle and this is my first time blogging ever and it's quite exciting. Yay! I can now set my occupation on Lookbook to blogger.
Omg I'm actually blogging, everything I type you guys can see. Ha! Omg and this too! :) I'm very proud of Lint. for giving me that drive to get up and do something, even on the days when I feel like bringing the refrigerator up to my room and staying there forever. I look forward to everything we're about to do together sharing our experiences and opinions with the rest of the world. I hope we take advantage of our amazing relationship so we can show others what friendship really looks like. This is officially my first blog, and this is me officially signing off.


Love Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment